Bold & Flat Theme
that means business
From the Blog
- Boudoir Photography
- Commercial Photography
- Creative Photography
- Food Photography
- Laydown Photography
- Product Photography
Designer / Photographer
A Few Random Facts
- My favorite food is dim sum & pretty much anything from Sweet Fingers …my…goodness
- I love all things magical, metaphysical, & astrological.
- I’m obsessed with growing avocado plants.
- I hang eucalyptus all around our home.
- I think Garlic is necessary in almost anything, savory food wise.
I was born and raised in New York, taught and critiqued in Philadelphia, inspired and disciplined in California. I’ve momentarily relocated to Virginia Beach until my journey here is finalized. I specialize in Graphic Design, Photography, and a unique merge of the two. In particular my skills include Branding : logo design & stylized photography. I am also skilled in Advertisement / Promotionals : event and movie posters, book covers, album covers, food (promotion), and product (advertising).
The best part of what I do is unearthing design needs and challenges. Finding the heart and soul of a brand or any representation of a company, idea, or person is my passion. It requires a commitment, a trip into a deep and fragile part of why one believes they exist. Visually unearthing your calling is my drive and I do it with spirited diligence.
If you need more info please email me at firstname.lastname@example.org
About Genoa Dawson
A Few Random Facts
- My favorite foods are french fries, traditional carne asada tacos with extra salsa, and raw oysters.
- I have a cat named Queen Tut.
- I’m currently cultivating my green thumb!
At Nye’ Lyn Tho, I shine at giving great Creative Direction and Project Management. This includes but is not limited to Concept Development, Social Media Development, and Production. I am inspired by beauty in it’s natural state.
Please email us at email@example.com
Get in touch with us
Contact Address2201 North Sam Houston Pkwy
Mark Blvd, Peach Street
Seattle, WA, 66214
Office Hours9-00 am to 6pm
Monday to Friday