Designer / Photographer
A Few Random Facts
- My favorite food is dim sum & pretty much anything from Sweet Fingers …my…goodness
- I love all things magical, metaphysical, & astrological.
- I’m obsessed with growing avocado plants.
- I hang eucalyptus all around our home.
- I think Garlic is necessary in almost anything, savory food wise.
I was born and raised in New York, taught and critiqued in Philadelphia, inspired and disciplined in California. I’ve momentarily relocated to Virginia Beach until my journey here is finalized. I specialize in Graphic Design, Photography, and a unique merge of the two. In particular my skills include Branding : logo design & stylized photography. I am also skilled in Advertisement / Promotionals : event and movie posters, book covers, album covers, food (promotion), and product (advertising).
The best part of what I do is unearthing design needs and challenges. Finding the heart and soul of a brand or any representation of a company, idea, or person is my passion. It requires a commitment, a trip into a deep and fragile part of why one believes they exist. Visually unearthing your calling is my drive and I do it with spirited diligence.
If you need more info please email me at email@example.com