Nye’ Lyn Tho
Designer / Photographer
About Nye’ Lyn Tho
A Few Random Facts
– My favorite food is dim sum…today.
– I love all things magical.
– I’m obsessed with my avocado plant.
– I hang Eucalyptus all around my home.
– I wear White Howlite whenever I leave the house.
– I think Rosemary is the best seasoning.
– I live with my girlfriend, tuxedo cat, and chihuahua in Oakland, CA
I was born and raised in New York, taught and critiqued in Philadelphia, inspired and disciplined where I currently reside, California. I specialize in Graphic design, Photography, and a unique merge of the two. In particular my graphic and photo skills include creating logos, branding, print pieces, web sites, portraits, and whatever else I can get my eyes and hands on.
The best part of what I do is unearthing design needs and challenges. Finding the heart and soul of a brand, a website or any other representation of a company, idea, or person is my passion. It requires a commitment, a trip into a deep and fragile part of why one believes they exist. Unearthing your existence is MY calling and I do it with spirited diligence.
If you want to collaborate, hire me, or thumb wrestle feel free to email me at email@example.com
Photo by Andrew Rodriguez